Like us on Facebook

Jute Items

We are here to help you know about a material called “Jute”, which is second in being widely used after cotton. Jute is a natural fiber...

Twinkling Eyes


“Way to man’s heart is through his stomach”, the famous phrase….in my case it has been proved to be 100% correct. Cooking was never my cup of tea, never thought or took interest to know about it either. Life teaches you all…married a man who is a big time foodie…and loves to have varieties in his platter.

In the initial period of our marriage I hardly cooked because had a busy schedule being a Regional HR for a reputed insurance company. Gradually I started taking interest in cooking and trying different recipes which my hubby relished all that I cook (fortunately)…seeing a blink in his eyes made me feel over the clouds.

Till date whenever I cook, wish for the same twinkling in his eyes.

Elated Wife!