Like us on Facebook

Jute Items

We are here to help you know about a material called “Jute”, which is second in being widely used after cotton. Jute is a natural fiber...

My Baby

Innocent Kids
One evening we decided to take our lo for a drive. My husband being on the driving seat was cautious enough to drive at a moderate speed but suddenly our car jerked. A sweet voice reached our ears which said “papa araam s chalao aashi gir jaeygi”. - Surprised Parents
Every day is a long day, a day when expected-unexpected things occur which are needed to be resolved the same day, sometime cannot be closed in a day. While returning home used to be tired physically & mentally wherein mind refuses to rest as things on my platter left unattended. Mind playing its own game of working out the schedule to close the backlogs; with a feeling of not being satisfied. One day on reaching home a cute little doll opened the door with a smile on her face, eyes full with naughtiness welcomed me with a peck on my cheek followed by a small conversation in her stammering voice –
Aashi: Mumma jaldi-2 a gaey?
Mumma: Han baby.
Aashi: Mumma kaisi ho, thaq gayi?
Mumma: Hmmm…
Aashi: Koi nahi theek ho jaeyga J
Since then it has become a practice for mother daughter duo. That day once again I realized the blissfulness of being a mother. I am loving it! – Elated Mom
All days are not same, few becomes a part of your memoir and few you don’t wish to recall later in life. It is an inevitable fact which comes with life as a package. Recently things happened one-on-one which took a toll on my mood which left me into tears. Seeing me so upset my daughter came to me and with her small hands wiped off my face and said Mumma kabhi rona nahi, aashi hai na, she asked me to put my head on her lap so that she can put me to sleep, which she did. – Emotional Mumma