Like us on Facebook

Jute Items

We are here to help you know about a material called “Jute”, which is second in being widely used after cotton. Jute is a natural fiber...

Dedicated to my lovely cousins.....

Cousins…first friend

C-ourteous; O-ptimist; U-niformity; S-uccess; I-rresistible; N-aughty;  

Courteous to be vocal & protective, being optimist about each other. Uniformity is the key for making relationships a success. Friendship is something which is irresistible and gives space to get mischievous in life. This is what cousins means to me….someone with whom I can share my secrets; just be myself; get naughty with them; cannot think of life without them.

We use to wait for summer vacations to visit our maternal grandparents, where we all cousins use to meet up. Lot to catch up on…gossip doing the rounds…wait for all elders to sleep and be awake till midnight; being protective for each other….All have grown up; married and have become parents, changed as a person but still feel the same for each other, always ready to manage time for each other from our busy schedules.

Frantically missing u all….much loved!!!!