Like us on Facebook

Jute Items

We are here to help you know about a material called “Jute”, which is second in being widely used after cotton. Jute is a natural fiber...

Matritva


Most precious feeling of a woman’s life is ‘motherhood’. A responsibility which revolves as life moves on, with countless sleepless nights. Being a non-expectant relationship, mother just has a wish to see her child in the best position of life, always ready to opt for things which the former has never dreamt of doing OR had confidence that she can pull it but does it to give the child a better understanding of life. That’s a mom.
I still remember, it was October and as the days wane, was struggling with the complications that has occurred in my pregnancy and then there was she, a cute little doll was born. Her tears used to bring tears in my eyes and it still does. 
A mom’s work is ‘like clockwork’ always regular with time, have no chance of being delayed. I am an IT consultant, but have to handle two profile hand-in-hand i.e. of a consultant and of a mother. Being a working mom, I have to be out for 10-11 hours, which is when my daughter used to be with my maid, in the supervision of my mother-in-law. Since the first day, I made it a routine to make a call back home (on priority base) and find out what my daughter is doing? Instructing my maid about her food and the time table she need to follow for her. So, here is a working mom, whose job ends with sunset but her another job of ‘being a mom’ never comes to an end.
Now my daughter has started going to pre-nursery, but still there is no change in my schedule rather the to-do list has increased. While I am working, the subconscious mind calculates the things which is to be done to enhance her personality, the activities which need to be done as per school all has to be taken in consideration. So, here is a mom whose weekends are planned in advance, and it will be like this forever because now I am a mom.
I want to take her along, wherever I go and the biggest problem which I used to face was – commuting? For my daughter I decided to learn driving, and today I happily drive her around the city.
Whenever I plan to relax by lying in the bed or by taking a nap or by just being myself or by going on a holiday with the family, the plan of relaxing never actually takes place, because if I try also I’m being told that ‘a lazy mom’ you are; have no concerns for the child etc.I reminisce an incident when my daughter has fallen sick and I could not take an off due to work load. It was a difficult phase to leave my daughter and go to work, and it became more painful on receiving a bizarre comment from my senior, who said – What kind of a mother are you?  My knee-jerk reaction to it was ‘I am a strong independent mother’, if I fail to balance my work life than it would become a demotivating factor for my child.

So, people I sign off with a wish for all the mommies to be an ideal example for their kids.

Pen Whizz