Like us on Facebook

Jute Items

We are here to help you know about a material called “Jute”, which is second in being widely used after cotton. Jute is a natural fiber...

MILK MAN




Ramu, a milk man stayed in a village named Milan. He had a small business of supplying milk to the nearby village. For years he had been into this business and was living a peaceful life until one day he visited an old friend of his, named, Ghanshyam, who stayed in Tinsel ,a town.

Ghanshyam was also in the same business as of Ramu, and the former's business was more successful than of Ramu. On seeing his friend doing well in the business, Ramu asked his friend the success mantra. To which Ghanshyam replied, I started with two cattle’s and now have ten of them and this could happened because of the hard work I had put in. Ramu got  more curious and expressed his wish to know, what is that one thing that is missing from his approach.

With twinkling eyes Ghanshyam shared his success mantra:

He said, I used medicines for my cattle which helped them produce more milk.Due to this I was able to increase my customer base, which resulted in good earning. Ramu, my friend you are a "cattle class", Ghanshyam said mockingly. This is what, eventually got Ramu's goat, but he chose to be calm.

After a month, Ramu has gone to Teej Mela in his village, where he ironically bumped into Ghanshyam, who was looking pale and disheartened. Ramu hugged Ghanshyam, affectionately, on seeing Ramu's lovingly gesture, Ghanshyam got emotional.

Both sat down at a Tea stall to have a cup of tea, that is when Ramu asked his friend about the reason of him being upset. 


Snapshot of their conversation:

Ramu: Friend, why are so upset? what is it, that is bothering you?

Ghanshyam: Firstly, please accept my apologies for my behavior towards you, when we met last. Currently, I have no source of earning, and being the only bread earner of the family, things are getting worse day-by-day at home.

Ramu: What happened to your business?

Ghanshyam: Clearing his throat, he answered, my greediness has brought me today to this state. I have lost all my cattles due to the overdose of medicines, and even customers filed complaints against me for selling the medicated milk to them.

Ramu: Oh, that's sad. My friend, one advise i wish to give you that "never compromise with quality" in whatever you do be true to your self.
Let me know, if I could be of any help to you.

Moral of the story: Be True To Yourself.

Pen Whizz