Like us on Facebook

Jute Items

We are here to help you know about a material called “Jute”, which is second in being widely used after cotton. Jute is a natural fiber...

ENGLISH VINGLISH – HI FI 



English Vinglish – hi fi J

Proficiency to speak English fluently…without any pause no stammering has always been a challenge for me. Oops there you go, I forgot to introduce myself, you all must be wondering whose this person, what is he / she is talking about. People I am Mangla from Hubli a small town in Bengal. I belong to a middle class family where the top priority is to learn ethical values and respect them throughout your life. It was not only the case with me or my family, it was same in every family who stayed in Hubli. Probably every city has its own way of lifestyle, a culture purely based on people’s belief.

I was in Hubli till my graduation, which I did in Psychology. I was enjoying the life without having any understanding of adeptness of life until one frosty night in December we all were sitting around the bonfire and eagerly waiting for a cup of Hot Chocolate made by my mom when my father popped up a question to me about my goal in life. Here is the sweet conversation that occurred between us:
Dad: Mangla, what are your plans after completing graduation?
Me:  I was spellbound by his question and remained like that for few minutes.
Dad: What happened? Did I ask a wrong question?
Me: Taking a deep breath replied, no dad.
Dad: I believe you never thought about it. Isn’t it?

Me: Yes dad, I never thought so. Till this hour I was clear in my mind that post completing graduation will settle down in life.

Dad: Oh is it. What do you mean by settle down in life? Do you mean by getting married and having family?

Me: Yeah..

Dad: Mangla, my child I want you to rethink about your concept of life. Life is not only about going to school / college than coming back home on time and one fine day get married and settle down. It’s not even about earning money and become financially sound. Life is all about learning, exploring and enjoying every bit of it. My advice to you is to do post-graduation and pursue a career of your own choice and work as per your convenience not others. Being your father will support you for your studies and believe you would be able to pull it further. This is just a suggestion you are sensible enough to take your decision. Request is just let me know in two days as have to prepare accordingly for it. After a brief discussion about life and my point of view towards life we bid good night and went to our rooms.

For me everything had become stagnant, that night I kept thinking is two days enough to make a judgment about life but there was something which was changing in me, which I could not realize that moment. And then came the day when I have to share my choice of life to all. Reluctantly I told my father that I want to pursue my career in Business Administration for which had to do MBA. My choice brought a smile on my father’s face wherein it brought concerns on my mother’s face. Her concerns were will she be able to do it? What is the need of it? Why can’t we get her married? This is the right age for girls. To which my father replied I want her to be independent even when we are gone. I want her to sharpen her brains to understand all the prospects of life.


So here I was preparing for my entrance test, and after the preparation of year and so got through B+ MBA institute in Delhi. All in the family were excited about clearing my first steps. Dad was overwhelmed with my success as I being the first girl from my family to pursue higher studies. All preparations for my movement were done, and my journey for new and better life began.


Ahhh…. Written lot for the day. Will catch up with you guys in a while with my experiences of  new life.

Pen Whizz