Like us on Facebook

Jute Items

We are here to help you know about a material called “Jute”, which is second in being widely used after cotton. Jute is a natural fiber...

Mammu – What my daughter taught me in three years of our togetherness?




Ahhh…so here I am a quench mom, who is warmheartedly call out as ‘Mammu’ by her baby. Journey had not been bed of roses for us, it started off with ‘Ma’ and today has reached to ‘Mammu’. I am at peace as she has accepted me and I have a space of my own in her life. I still remember people being judgemental about her, being like her father not me, it never actually bothered me much but somewhere I knew that she might not look like me but possess the best of her parents and has her own identity as I have.

Most importantly her understanding for being respectful towards others, whoever it may be; thankful to people who are there to support her; clarity between wrong & right; need of being religious; being clean. And I am glad that she has adapted all the characteristics nicely and is in a process to transform as an independent individual more than me. I admit that all this while I had been strict when my child was trying to understand the need of things, which she was being told / asked to do.

Things which I learnt from her are:

 1)      Control your anger
       2)      First do it then  expect others to do it
       3)      To be calm in pain
       4)      Be persistent in whatever you do
       5)      Understanding the importance of both the parents in life
       6)      Being completely independent
       7)      Have no expectation
       8)      Being conscious, careful, supportive

I am glad that every day I have something to learn from her.

Thank you baby for being considerate and understanding.


Mammu!