Like us on Facebook

Jute Items

We are here to help you know about a material called “Jute”, which is second in being widely used after cotton. Jute is a natural fiber...

Think Before You Communicate!

In a forest stayed a hen named ‘Lucy’ with her five year daughter named ‘Tia’. Tia was a happy child who believed in what her mom says. But off late Lucy has observed that Tia has learned to answer back and this change in her baby’s behavior was disturbing. As Lucy always believed that no one should answer rudely to anyone and younger ones should not answer back to their elders.

It was a challenge to explain three year old that be cautious about the way you reply to others. Nevertheless Lucy confidently accepted the challenge.

One evening something happened which made Lucy explained Tia about latter’s changed behavior.
Conversation between Lucy & Tia:

Tia: Ma, please take me to the park?

Lucy: Why should I take you to the park?

Tia on hearing her mom’s reply got upset and asked her mom:
Tia: Ma, are you annoyed with me? I know you don’t love me.

Lucy: It’s nothing like that, Tia. Why you felt so?

Tia: Because the way you answered me. I did not like it.

Lucy: Oh is it. Was I rude to you baby?
Tia: Yes ma, you were.

Lucy: Tia, do you remember, the other day when I asked you come with me and you replied: Why should I come with me? I will not come.

Tia: Hmmmm……

Lucy: I felt the same as you felt today. I believe you understood my point, ‘To be careful in your conversation.’

Tia: I am sorry mom for that day and all other days when I was not nice to you. I promise you that will be careful with my words and speech with everyone.

Lucy: Smiled and hugged her baby.

MORAL OF THE STORY: THINK BEFORE YOU COMMUNICATE.

Pen Whizz