Like us on Facebook

Jute Items

We are here to help you know about a material called “Jute”, which is second in being widely used after cotton. Jute is a natural fiber...

Papu Rama – A Father Daughter Relation





She enjoys his company, loves to be around him, misses him when she is hurt, understands why she is being denied something by him and love him the most – her Papu Rama, this is what my daughter calls her father and at times she even calls him ‘Papua’ J. My husband felt not complete until he saw the child he has created, his face expressed it all and since then he has put in a lot of effort to make the bond stronger. I would like to share few occurrences when we were not together and these occurrences made me realise that a father – daughter relation is as beautiful as of mother - daughter:

#Occurrence1: It was July’ 2013 and I was assigned a project for which I have to go to another city for 8 months on deputation. I discussed it with my husband and we decided that I should say yes for the project. I believe it was stimulating for my husband to say yes for my assignment. With a heavy heart he said she would be gone L but I love him more for this as his ‘Yes’ was very fundamentally critical for my professional growth. And when our daughter grow up and starts understanding the facets of life, she will be more proud of her ‘Papu Rama’ for loving her mother ‘Unconditionally’.

#Occurrence2:  On one of my husband’s visit, I was keenly waiting for him along with my daughter at the hotel window. The moment my daughter saw him getting down of an auto she started leaping. For a minute when he moved towards the hotel porch and she wasn’t able to get his glimpse, she loudly clamor. By this time she has started walking and my husband was not aware of it. I made her stand at the door of hotel room, and the moment she saw her father coming out of the lift (I asked my husband to stand near the lift) she started walking and on nearing her father she clasped around her father’s leg with enthusiasm. Though being the priceless moment I still can’t forget it.

#Occurrence3: On turning one, I sent her to stay with her maternal grandparents. I believe she did not miss me initially as she was travelling with her dad to her nani house, who by that time had already developed a strong relation with her daughter. He left her with my parents, where she got acquainted with the place. After a month my husband paid a visit to her, by that time she has settled down and  has not forgot her Papu Rama all this while. With him she felt secured. On the night when he was leaving for home she expressed her emotions for the first time. When she noticed her dad getting ready, she ran towards the bedroom to check whether his luggage is there in the room or not. She found out that it wasn’t there then she hurriedly ran towards him and clutched his leg asking him not to go. At a tender age the way she expressed her love remains momentous for us.

Life with different shades but crafted beautifully!!!

Pen Whizz