Like us on Facebook

Jute Items

We are here to help you know about a material called “Jute”, which is second in being widely used after cotton. Jute is a natural fiber...

Emotional Mother





A journey of motherhood”, the most challenging & difficult path to walk through in life but not an impossible one. Begins from the first day of child’s birth and ends with the last breath of the mother.
I being an independent, flexible and organized in nature, always tried my best to inculcate the same characteristics in my daughter as well. Glad that have succeeded but still have a long way to go.
First Day@School: Settling Day
Kid’s to be accompanied by both the Parents. Unfortunately my hubby couldn’t join us because of his prior commitments. I decided to be with my daughter on the very first day of her new beginning, a voyage which she has to survive all by herself. Time to be independent by making place of her own among others.
Initially on reaching school she was quite, which is an unusual behavior of her’s and it made me worried. But it didn’t last for more than 10 minutes, and there was she all over the place, jumping, interacting with other kid’s, and enjoying her being at new place, observing the surrounding, dedicatedly listening to the teachers and trying to catch them while performing the activities. Post an exhaustive session’s, time came for a small break, when she remarkably ate her food without any fuss.
All this while I was standing in a corner, away from my daughter’s sight. Watching her growing as a big girl, cherishing the moment which will not come back again, and a feeling that yes I did it….today she proved that the decisions which I have taken for her were right and she has adapted them from heart.
Love u baby….